7 Ingredients That Pair Well With Hyaluronic Acid
The sun is about to set on another summer and it’s a great time to take steps to fight off the dry, dull, and damaged look that you have been noticing in the mirror lately.
At Vivo Per Lei, we know how the visible signs of an aging complexion may be affecting your confidence.
We also know a little secret…
It’s about Hyaluronic Acid. It’s the key to achieving a plump, moist appearance. Using products infused with Hyaluronic Acid will restore the look of your skin, as well as your confidence.
This brings us to our Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream. It’s a high-quality, one-of-a-kind day cream that combines the magic of Hyaluronic Acid with Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E, as well as several other powerful ingredients that help your skin achieve a feeling of hydrated bliss.
The reason our day cream is so popular with our customers is that it’s packed with ingredients that pair together with Hyaluronic Acid to make it even more effective. These ingredients, working together with Hyaluronic Acid, will leave your skin feeling fully hydrated.
Intrigued? Read on to get the lowdown on Hyaluronic Acid, how it’s a gamechanger for your skin, and which ingredients work well in combination with Hyaluronic Acid to give you a gorgeous, more youthful appearance.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
A favorite of dermatologists, Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring in your body. It’s a sugar that works alongside its salt, Sodium Hyaluronate, to keep your skin looking hydrated, glowing, and youthfully plump.
Vivo Per Lei has formulated many of our products with Hyaluronic Acid, such as our Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
- Has moisture-binding properties
- Brightens the look of dull skin
- Plumps the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Leaves skin looking dewy
Pretty amazing, right?
Yet one thing you’ll want to be aware of when you are shopping for products containing Hyaluronic Acid is that some ingredients work amazingly well in tandem with this ingredient, boosting its effects.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients that pair well with Hyaluronic Acid when they are combined in skincare products.
Ingredients to Pair with Hyaluronic Acid
At Vivo Per Lei, we know that the reason our products containing Hyaluronic Acid are so popular is that we’ve found the perfect ingredient partners to combine with Hyaluronic Acid.
Our Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream was developed with Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Salicylic acid, and Allantoin. These ingredients, as well as several others, pair together to form an elixir that has our customers raving.
Below, we’ve compiled some of the ingredients in our Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Day Cream. We’ve got the information you’re looking for on how these ingredients in particular pair so perfectly with Hyaluronic Acid and work in tandem to deliver gorgeous, youthful-looking skin.
- Sourced from the nut that grows on this perennial plant that grows in North America
- Soothes and brightens the look of the skin, which is why you’ll also find the ingredient in our Face Glow Collection
- It contains natural forms of Vitamin E
- Hypogenic and non-comedogenic
- A humectant ingredient, it delivers a double whammy of moisturizing goodness when combined with Hyaluronic Acid.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil moisturize the skin
- A multi-talented oil, it works best on top of a moisturizer and acts as a sealant, locking moisture into the skin
- Minimizes the look of dull skin, bringing hydration to the skin
- Preserves the feeling of smoothness in the skin
- An antioxidant that leaves skin feeling protected
- Moisturizes the skin
- Also used to combat frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair, it’s nature’s perfect vitamin for beauty. This is why we’ve used it in our Cedarwood Vitamin E Beard Balm
Cacao Seed Oil
- A fatty acid that is also known as cocoa butter
- Its emollient properties make it the perfect addition to moisturizers
- Reduces the look of skin inflammation, redness, and dark spots
- Helps to prevent the visibility of sun damage
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- When paired with humectant Hyaluronic Acid, the emollient and antioxidant properties of Cacao Seed Oil work together beautifully to make the skin look younger and healthier.
- Derived from a variety of plant sources
- As a powerful humectant, it brings the moisture back to dry and dull-looking skin
- Pairs with Hyaluronic Acid to attract and maintain water, which is essential for moist, hydrated skin
- Suitable for use on all skin types
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Works in harmony with Hyaluronic Acid by helping to strengthen the feel of the skin
- When paired with Hyaluronic Acid, it works overtime to combat dull-looking skin and the feeling of irritation
- It’s found naturally in several plants including beets, chamomile, and comfrey
- Allantoin works on all skin types and is gentle and non-irritating
- Smoothes the look of aging skin
The Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Day Cream
If you’re looking to reap the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid combined with the other high-powered ingredients we’ve mentioned, we recommend our luxurious Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream. The ingredients in our day cream have been carefully selected and are proven to restore the look of your skin to its youthful glory.
Our day cream is a hardworking multi-tasker that not only moisturizes your skin but provides an invisible shield to any potential damage from exposure to harmful environmental stressors that age your appearance as well.
We’ve developed our Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Day Cream to absorb into your skin deeply and keep it feeling moist and dewy. When used as part of your daily skincare routine, your dull-looking, haggard-feeling skin becomes a thing of the past.
So that’s it! You’ve ordered our day cream and it was just delivered. Now how do you use it?
Fortunately, this product is quick and easy to use:
How To Use Our Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Day Cream
- Use a high-quality cleanser to wash your face and neck and pat skin dry with a towel.
- Apply your toner, serum, and eye cream
- Twist and remove the cap on the top of the product
- Gather a coin-sized amount of the day cream onto your fingertips.
- Using your fingertips, massage the product into your face and neck in circular motions.
- Double-check that the cream is evenly distributed over your face and neck.
- You can use a soft towel to wipe away any excess product from your skin.
Tips For Using Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Day Cream As Part Of Your Daily Skin Care Routine:
- If you can, start your morning skincare routine around the same time each day. Having a scheduled skincare ritual will help you get in the habit of using the day cream and makes it less likely that you’ll forget to cleanse your skin.
- A great time to apply moisturizing products is right after you shower.
- Be sure to pair your day cream with a high-quality cleanser that removes dirt, oil, and impurities and leaves you feeling clean. We recommend the Vivo Per Lei Collagen Foaming Cleanser.
Pretty easy, right? You’ll be on your way to more youthful-looking skin in no time!
Using skincare products that contain Hyaluronic Acid can take years off of your complexion.
Hyaluronic Acid works even better when paired with the carefully selected ingredients in our Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream. Why? Because these powerhouse ingredients complement and enhance the properties of Hyaluronic Acid to deliver our customers the youthful-looking skin of their dreams.
Formulated with ingredients like Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil, our Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream is the moisturizing day cream that you’ve been looking for!
And we’re proud that not only do we design products with the most effective ingredients to address all of your skin concerns, but we also take the time to respect the needs of our environment. Our products are all ethically produced, are never tested on animals, and are delivered within 100% recyclable packaging.
We’re confident that you’ll think our Vivo Hyaluronic Acid Day Cream is the perfect moisturizer for your skin! Get yours today!